Sunday 5 May 2013

Hello cakes!

Hi cakes, I almost forgot to tell ya my favorite things to do and stuff about me! Okay, so my name is Britney... I am not telling u my last name cuz what if your creepy stalkers -_-  not saying you are.. just saying, what if... Anyways, I love sports! and i especially LOVE figure skating! I skate every single day, except Saturdays and Sundays xD I also love blogging and playing on teh computer! My favourite game so far is Fantage... club penguin, poptropica, chimpoo, and webkinz are really boring so thats why I gave away my accounts! also cuz ish for babehs. AGAIN, I am not saying ur babies...

I also love to draw! I got my art displayed in teh art gallery before! pwn xD and I love cooking, and yea... I also like math, but im no nerd! xP I dont get strait A's! So, thats pretty much all about me! comment below if you share any of my interests! or comment cuz u wanna. ;) bye yummy in meh tummy cakes! ILY! as a cake...

No comments:

Post a Comment