Saturday 12 October 2013

Trade Or No trade?

News: I got polar bear hat again! And I traded blue glowies for it! ty iceyicey!

Hey everyone, today, I want to talk about something. Yes, the trade n sell issue. Remember back then (about 1 month ago), there were so many rants and riots about Fantagians wanting "Vintage" back? well, congratz, your wish has come true. But I think that people were just saying that to create drama, not for real. They kind of took Trade N Sell for granted! they never would have ACTUALLY thought vintage would ever be back. But its coming soon, replacing Trade N Sell.
And now that Trade N Sell is closing in November, I see so many people saying goodbye, sad people, and I saw so many people saying that they are quitting!!! (I guess Trade N Sell was the meaning of Fantage for them).
I remember that day, at Trade N Sell, people were saying: WEAR GREEN FOR VINTAGE! WEAR RED FOR TRADE N SELL! and there was only 2 people wearing red. But I'm pretty sure there is much more people who want to keep trade n sell, right?
And when "Vintage Gold" comes, people would want Trade N Sell back!
Aye aye aye! why doesn't Fantage just replace that stupid card shop with Vintage? I MEAN SERIOUSLY. That card shop is useless! the only reason why I ever go there is because of the camel..

Well, thats just what I think. I like Trade N Sell, but I would also like "Vintage Gold" (TO REPLACE DA CARD TRADING PLACE!!!)

What do you think? comment below!

~cloud82~


1 comment:

  1. I agree! That card shop is not that fun! I don't buy/use them at all!

    ReplyDelete