Wednesday 2 October 2013

Imagine...

just imagine that all items on Fantage were worth the same! then, people would actually have their own taste of style! the trends wouldn't be just Blonde bb, frisky, and cc etc.. It would be whatever looks nice to you! and people wouldn't need to work hard to get "valuable" items, or beta's or vintage stuff! you would just trade as you wish! and honestly, when I walk into the Trade N Sell at white seal, all I see are robots. By that I mean, everyone is wearing the same thing! its all blonde bb hair topped with pbh, and wearing stain glass, holding glowies, and standing on chalk. Its what I see on rich people all the time!
What I'm trying to say is, "Be yourself" (although that quote wasnt very original at all...). "Everyone else is taken" your goal doesnt need to be bb, cc, or frisky. You don't even need a goal! and to be honest, I buy lots of shop items, and some of them look better than the beta items, or the limiteds! like the Blonde Side Ponytail from Stellar's Salon looks way better than Mermaid Hair. That mermaid hair (to me) looks like a bowl of white noodles got dumped on her head, then it dried out.. well thats just me.

~cloud82~

 <--Noodles...

2 comments:

  1. Ikr I hate that ugly mermaid hair idk why its popular looks like noodles to me too 😂

    ReplyDelete